Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm Back!!!

It's been a while, hasn't it? It seems like ages. I've missed you! Everything in general has been kind of crazy. So where can I begin? My last blog was on April 1, 2010. That was like nine months ago. Jeesh, that's almost the length of pregnancy... the things I could have been doing, haha. BUT, I do have lots of updates. Here we go:
  • We took in a foster cat named Macy. Just last month she officially became ours. She is also my most well behaved "child". This is proof that I should not begin parenting anything until it is at least 6 years of age.

  • Harry turned from the dream puppy into a demon child almost overnight. I don't know what happened. He knows commands, but refuses to listen. He hates cuddling. He'd rather bite your leg off than be petted. But, we're working on it. We still love him. My ripped apart couch and the fact that he's still alive is proof of this.

  • Andrew and I took a relationship hiatus. I'm not proud of it. I wish it hadn't happened. BUT! I do have to say that we are stronger than ever. We are ready for our future together, we worked out some of our quirks and we appreciate each a helluva lot more. It's good times.

  • I still have the same job, in my cube, be jealous... I know I am... of EVERYONE! ;-)

  • On an unfortunate note, we had some family tragedy not too long ago. Andrew's mother was seriously hurt during a robbery. But, she is the strongest woman I've ever met and she is doing fantastically and we feel so blessed that she's here.

  • As for me, well I'm a still a smart ass. Perhaps I'm a tid bit humbler these days. I think this is a good thing. I'm becoming a better woman every day.


    So what else did you miss? Well you missed one killer Halloween party. So I'm going to add some pictures to this post. Everyone likes pictures.

Alice in Wonderland theme; Andrew as the Mad Hatter, my BFF Olga as Alice and me, the Red Queen.

This is me and some of my favorite girls. That one all the way on the right? Yea, she's my uber favorite. But genetics has a way of doing that to you. That's my sista.

Me and Crusty. He wanted to be a ghostbuster, but we just couldn't find a costume in his size...

And here's my family; my mama, me, my littler and older sister and my daddy. Haha. :-)

No comments: