Sunday, October 26, 2014

I'm Baaaack!

So my last post on here was 2010. That is... crazy. Well, and downright lazy. But regardless, here is what I have been up to since I last posted-

First this happened- 


Then 9 month and 14 days later this happened-

                                

And then 1 year 6 months and 9 days later that beautiful, amazing baby girl grew into this beautiful, amazing little girl-


And somewhere in between all of that- I started working for my Dad's construction company, HDI Associates, Inc., and he helped me open my very own cabinet design and sales company; Total Kitchen Store by Kelly. 

It's been a very busy 4 years. 

And since I opened that company in 2012, I have grown so much in both skill and passion for what I do. These are some of my recent accomplishments- 


It's hard to believe that I have actually had this blog longer than I've known my husband. And to think that I've neglected you for so long.

My deepest apologies and promises to be better in the future. xoxo

No comments: